You have read our Social Media Manager Task List and about the differences a Social Media manager and strategist have. You are ready to hire a Social Media VA with Office Mercenary!
Curious to know what that looks like?
Wait no longer!
Follow along as we describe our process when we onboard you with one of our heroic social media VA’s!
- You pick 4 words to describe your brand voice.
Do you want a professional tone with your audience? Or does your brand offer a touch of humor? We are not in-depth content creators, but this is great info if we need to do touchups, comment or add pictures on your behalf.
- You tell us about your target audience. Are you a woman-centered brand? Is your product geared towards Millennials?
This is really top-level, but it’s still helpful for light content touchups or if there are other accounts, keywords or groups we should be targeting for comments towards awareness of your brand. We do what we can to help before you have to hire an expensive strategist!
- Office Mercenary will help you set up standard practices and expectations.
Google Drive is preferred, but we can also work with other platforms if needed. We can help set up timelines of when content will be shared, etc. In addition, we use our project management software to collect content and feedback from you!
- We collect Login info for accounts.
Office Mercenary will collect your usernames and passwords, so have that handy for us to expedite onboarding your new VA.
- We ask you for the ideas you already have. Themed content ideas such as Motivational Monday, Tip Tuesday, etc. or even monthly themes!
We will want a list of ideas you already have brewed up or themed content days you have planned out for your social content.
- We share a Clickup Dashboard with you to keep track of tasks, as well as content ideas.
After we get everything in our hands you and your new dedicated VA will have a project management dashboard through Click-Up ( A very user-friendly and accessible platform that comes at no additional cost ) so you and your VA can keep track of tasks, content ideas, feedback, and hours spent!